1. Pay for the coffee of the person behind you in line at the coffee shop.
2. Buy a few extra groceries, and drop them off at the nearest food bank.
3. Pay the toll for the car behind you.
4. Give a homeless person a large plastic storage bag containing a bottle of water, a comb, some tissues, a toothbrush/toothpaste and a few groceries + change.
5. Send a handwritten note and small memento to a friend, family member, neighbour or someone you haven't spoken with in a while. It's sure to make their day.
6. Offer your change when the person in front of you at the cash register is short of cash.
7. Buy an inspirational book for a friend who needs encouragement.
8. Call an old friend, family member or neighbour to see how they are doing.
9. Buy a bouquet of flower to give to the ladies at your office.
10. Surprise a loved one, friend or co-worker with their favourite beverage or snack.